Summary: BitMax.io will list Swingby (SWINGBY) under the trading pair of SWINGBY/USDT. Details are as follows: Deposit & Withdrawal to start on July 20th, 10:00 a.m. EDT. Trading to start on July 24th, 10:00 a.m. EDT. Project Introduction of Swingby (SWINGBY) To celebrate the listing of Swingby (SWINGBY), BitMax.io will launch SWINGBY Auction on July 23rd, ...
BitMax.io will list Swingby (SWINGBY) under the trading pair of SWINGBY/USDT. Details are as follows:
Deposit & Withdrawal to start on July 20th, 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Trading to start on July 24th, 10:00 a.m. EDT.
To celebrate the listing of Swingby (SWINGBY), BitMax.io will launch SWINGBY Auction on July 23rd, 9:00 a.m. EDT - 10:00 a.m. EDT.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bid Item: 20,000 SWINGBY; Total Bids: 400.
2. The Swingby (SWINGBY) Auction will be based off a composite method to rank bids by combining USDT Bid Price and BTMX Bid Price. The top 400 users ranked by USDT bid price will win the bid items at the 400th USDT price. For multiple bids at the same USDT price, the user with higher BTMX price will rank higher and win the item. For multiple bids at the same USDT and BTMX prices, the bid that is submitted first or earlier will prevail.
For example, User A, B, C and D offer the same USDT bid price (500 USDT) but different BTMX prices. Then their rankings would be as follows:
1. Only USDT and BTMX in the Cash Account can be used as payment in the auction. For the first bid, the bid price cannot be lower than the Starting Bid Price. Once the bid is submitted successfully, the corresponding amount of USDT and BTMX will be deducted from the Cash Account.
2. Users can submit bid for multiple times. The initial bid price and new bid price must be integral multiples. The USDT/BTMX amount in the new bid cannot be lower than the last bid. Once the new bid is submitted successfully, the corresponding amount of incremented USDT/BTMX will be deducted from the Cash Account. The last one will be deemed as the final bid.
3. Starting Bid Price: 400 USDT + 0 BTMX; Bid Cap: 500 USDT + 20,000 BTMX.
4. At the end of auction, the top 400 users ranked by USDT bid price will win the items and they will only pay for the bid items at the 400th USDT bid price. The excess USDT payments over that amount will be refunded within 2 hours after the end of event. For those who lose the bid, the USDT and BTMX payments will be fully refunded within 2 hours after the end of event.
5. Winners also need to submit the BitMax.io account and auction confirmation code on Swingby official website by July 24th, 8:00 a.m. EDT. Failure to timely submit the information will be deemed as the user voluntarily giving up the bid. The USDT and BTMX payments will be refunded by July 24th, 12:00 p.m. EDT.
6. For winners who successfully submit the auction confirmation code, their BTMX payments will be fully converted to BTMXS and subject to permanent lock-up.
7. Each user account is limited to one bid item.
8. Bid Item Distribution: to be fully distributed between 8:00 a.m. EDT - 10:00 a.m. EDT, July 24th.
1. Users are required to complete KYC 2 verification and Google 2FA in order to be eligible for participation.
2. Users must agree to and sign SWINGBY Auction Agreement.
3. Only users from the jurisdictions where local laws and regulations permit are eligible for the participation.
Restricted Countries/Regions - users from the following regions are not eligible for participation:
United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Singapore, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
BitMax.io reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activities, the users will be disqualified from the auction once identified.